COVID-19 - BUSINESS CONTINUITY STATEMENT
In light of the changing situation of the potential impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to update you on preparations we are taking as a business to ensure continuity of supply.
With multiple office locations in the UK, we are already equipped as a business to react and mitigate the risk and spread of the virus. Our current infrastructure grants remote workers access to all of our systems, to ensure continual contribution to business processes, including a cloud based phone system that makes working from home as easy as working from the office.
To ensure business continuity in all scenarios, we are taking the following specific actions:
- Where possible, we will be performing client meetings "online" rather than face-to-face
- We will be avoiding any physical contact, such as handshakes in any meetings that continue on a face-to-face basis
- We are following all government guidelines with respect to international travel
- Suspending any upcoming conferences and large internal meetings taking place in March and April that require travel
- Regular deep-cleaning of all our offices
- Colleagues returning from travel, either business or personal, from a high-risk area are being asked to work from home for 14 days irrespective of symptoms
- Staff are being asked to self-isolate for 7 days when either themselves or a close family member presents any symptoms
- Members of staff with children are fully equipped for home working in the event of school closures
- We are also working closely with our supply chain to ensure that they have equivalent plans in place, with clear visibility of any potential impacts
We do not currently foresee any impact on the continuity of our service, but should the situation change we will notify you immediately
Muhammad Nasim, Managing Director Telappliant Ltd.